Thursday, May 23, 2013

missing in a ton of action...

ok. ok. ok. I have not written in about a year... maybe more. I don't even check this thing. I even had it removed from my business cards.... oh yah I got business cards. Why? Well I will tell you why. Doubt. Yes, doubt. My downfall, kryptonite, nemesis, is doubt. I spend at least an hour every day, catching up on blogs. So, I see some great stuff out there. Amazing photography, I take pictures with my iPad. Layouts that would make a grown man weep. I use a prefab. Little buttons that link their blogs to facebook, pinterest, and etsy. Ummmmmm, how. So finally I have decided to just do it. It won't be the prettiest. It won't win awards. It won't link you to my entire world.... But it will be entertaining. So... There.... Thank you all for sticking with it! Over the next 12 days, I will be sharing the last 12 months of my business. Stay tuned for blurry photos and wonky layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment